The Hospital’s technical platform for medical radiology consists of:
- An ultrasound machine 2D / 3D / 4D with ENDO-cavity and surface volume probes
- This scanner allows for all types of obstetric ultrasounds (pregnancy monitoring, etc.), breast ultrasound exams with a specific 3D / 4D probe, and all types of general and Doppler ultrasounds.
- A digital mammography machine
- This machine allows for digital quality mammography examination.
- A conventional remote controlled radiology table
- This machine allows for all conventional general radiology examinations.
- A panoramic dental X-ray machine
- This machine allows for dental panoramas (orthodontic assessment, etc.).
- A whole body counter for scoliosis and lower limbs report with integrated software that allows reconstruction and telemetry.
- This whole body counter allows full spinal X-ray (scoliosis report, etc.), examinations of the lower limbs (in full).
The facility is composed of a multidisciplinary team of technicians in electro-radiology, a midwife specialising in obstetric ultrasound, radiologists and medical sonographers in the medical imaging department.
INSULAR, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSMISSION NETWORK :
The Hospital has a telemedicine and tele-expertise system that can transmit any DICOM medical imaging test to (or from) the specialised department and doctors of Corsica and the mainland.
OPERATIONAL HOURS :
The radiology department is open 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm for hospitalised patients or for un services ingsBonifacio Hospitalment..D RESIDENTS)r of the building, consists of 30 roomsplanned care services as well as for outpatients with a medical imaging prescription.
July and August: 8am – 8pm
Phone: 04 95 73 95 60
Fax: 04 95 73 95 38